Friday, January 2

Hope's Tired Already?

Sometime I have a hard time sleeping at night and so I try to find things for me to do that are somewhat quite and productive. Normally I just end up cleaning my little area and that is fine because I enjoy doing so. Michael, I am amazed can now sleep threw anything that I do. But Hope is quite different in that she likes to help me (more like help herself and her little thirst for knowledge of what things are) when I clean. We both stayed up kind of late together and when that happens we have a very nice time the next day snuggling together and taking a little nap too.Hope is half asleep here. We are watching one of her new favorite movies together, Pride and Prejudice! I am really shocked but she does actually watch it! I think she watches it for the horses on it and I don't know why but she really likes them for some reason. She tried so hard to stay awake during the movie, that sweet thing.Yeah I told you she would be out soon and she was. I know that you can not tell but she is actually sleeping on my leg so it was really hard to take this picture but she just has such a cute face that I couldn't help but try.Now you can see a little better of her even holding onto me. I love it when she is just so tired that she doesn't care what I do. I just feel bad that she was getting a little blinded by the flash.One thing that Hope really loves is to be wrapped up in a blanket when she is very tired. I think that it gives her a sense of security or something close to it. I love wrapping her up like this and holding her like a little baby and I know that she loves it because she will always wake up in such a happy mood too. But the fun part is once she is done with her nap she will be ready to bonce off of the walls again and then it all starts over again. I sure do love my little puppy!

No comments: