Thursday, January 8

Matty Goes Wii

I just love playing with my nephew and nieces when I can and this time I got to play with Matty because he came over for a visit. He has started to really enjoy playing on Michael and mines Wii system. Any time he plays on it we try to pick some really easy games that he can do and that we have somewhat (total) control of also. Today for some reason he was really into the Wii and this is the kind of response that I got out of him when I tried to get his attention.Normally he is never sucked into a game this much but I guess today the game I picked out for him was just that interesting to him. Just to let you know the game that he is the playing is Pokemon Ranch. On that game all you do really is just look at the pokemon and take pictures of them but Matty has found a secret in the game all by himself. You can make the pokemon jump by causing a somewhat earthquake in the game. It is very funny to watch him to it too.

I don't know why Matty kept on saying that he was killing them and I didn't like that at all so I taught him to say that he was booming them. I think that he mostly likes to just shake the remote and that is how he found that secret out.

Here he is finally booming them and saying it right. It is just so much fun to watch him play. It is really funny that he says at one point it is not working right and that was when the game started to go into this one mode where it controls itself so that you can take pictures of the pokemon. It was fun to watch him try and figure out how to get it to go back to the other.I also loved watching him shoot back on the bed as he boomed the pokemon. He was laughing so hard when he did that too. I'm just glad that he has a lot of fun playing with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a little cutie!!! I love that last picture of him. He has such a cute smile! I love kids!!!

Monica said...

I was really lucky to get that last picture of him because he was moving so fast back and forth with booming himself. You can see that he is ready to pop right back up with his legs in the air.