Thursday, January 22

Finally Got It

For months I have been trying to get a picture of something very funny that Hope does with her back feet but it is hard to get a picture of it because I either don't have the camera close to me or she just doesn't stay like that long. Today I was finally successful because Michael was with me and gave me the camera really quick and I actually had a treat in my hand to so I was able to get Hope to hold still long enough. So what is the funny thing you are asking, well here it is.It is when she puts her back feet out on the sides while laying on her tummy! It think that it is very funny when she does this. She use to do it a lot more when she was younger and she does it a lot in the summer on the colder floors. I just thing that it is funny and really cute.Here is a closer shot for you to see. I think she has the cutest little feet ever! I'm glad that I was finally able to get a picture of this because it just makes me smile. I really don't know to many dogs that do this and that like to stay like this for a long amount of time either. I know that I have said this before but she is such a funny girl how could you not smile.

No comments: