Wednesday, January 28

Why I Don't Cook Much

Anytime that I cook something can and normally does go wrong. Well last night I was encharge of cooking dinner. Michael was actually going to cook dinner but he had to go and run to do something more important so I said I could do it. I never should have opened up my mouth! I got the dough going and for a reason that I am not allowed to say had to through it all away and start over again so dinner was much later then what it was suppose to be. Then when I was trying to get the second dough to raise I put it in a bowl and that bowl inside of a sink of hot water which helped raised it more but the water kept leaking down the drain so I would have to put more in. While I was filling the sink a third time with the water Hope got lose off of the door that she was tied up too and so I had to leave the water going and didn't think of turning it off and so when I finally had her attached to the door again (and much tighter then before) I went back to the sink and saw a bunch of water in the BOWL!!! So the dough was a little wet but still fine so I kind of gave up and just put it on the pan and put the sauce and cheese on it and stuck it in the oven. The entire time my dad and me were joking about the whole thing which probably would have made me cry but I was just in such a funny mood from it all that I was actually laughing. So when the pizza was done being cooked I served it and the amazing part is everyone still ate it even when the knew all of the things that had gone wrong. It actually didn't even taste that bad too. I just thought that it was such a funny story that you would appreciate it all. Does that ever happen to you? It would be nice to know that I am not the only one with bad cooking skills.

No comments: