Saturday, January 31

Best Husband Ever!

I am so grateful for the husband that I have because he really is the best sort of man in the entire world for me. I'm sure that other women have terrific husbands too but Michael is really the wonderful. He does so many things for me that I am sure no other man would do and helps me with projects that I am working on. The reason that I want to say that he is the best husband ever is today he actually watched the movie Pride and Prejudice with me! I have been asking him for a long time to watch it with me and last night he actually said that he would and not just on part of it but the entire movie in one sitting. It was such a fun date because we got all of our water bottles filled up and made tons of popcorn and just watched it together. Michael has seen parts of it before but it makes so much more sense if you just watch the movie all the way through. He normally would walk in when I was watching the film and ask who was that and what is going on. I would always tell him and try to explain it but never could because there is just so much to it. We made it all the way through the first part of the film with no problem but then when we got to the second film part he was really tired and was starting to fall asleep. I don't blame him and I was proud of how far he did make it. So I just said we could go to bed and watch it another time. Well we actually finished the movie today and he had fun watching it with me. I think that he enjoyed the ending more then most of the film because it does seem to move a bit faster then the rest. I know that doing this is not something that we are going to be doing very often (with this movie) but still it was a ton of fun to be able to see it together. We did end up watching a movie that he wanted to see after we had finished with Pride and Prejudice and that was fine with me. So we had a ton of fun together and I just wanted to say how happy I was that he was so kind as to watch the movie that I just love to see. Michael sure is a terrific husband.

No comments: