Here Hope is getting all comfortable in the tent. I'm really glad that the sound of her walking on the floor of the tent didn't scare her and she did have a fun of ton going in and out of it.
She is just so spoiled that she even got to bring her pillows that she sleeps with and have her own area in the tent.
But since she just loves to snuggle up with you she didn't stay with her pillow at all. She did take a great nap in the tent and then was wide awake and wanting to play when it was time to go to sleep. She is so funny; I did let her play for a little bit but did get her to settle back down to go to sleep (several hours later). I really can not wait to see what she will do on a really camping trip. I'm also really glad that Michael had a lot of fun and we could just do something different together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment