Anytime you go camping you have to expect the local wildlife will be around and this was no exception for this camping trip (even though we were inside the house).
Hope found this cute little fox hanging outside of our tent and had to go and great him with a nice friendly chew.
After she was done welcoming him outside she brought him inside of the tent to let him play with her while we did our own thing.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures and I don't know how she was able to get that cute little fox to sit up all by itself. I just think that it was way cute how both of them are looking outside the tent door and really not looking at anything. I do wonder what Hope is thinking just siting there.
I guess the fox friend got a little tired because he feel over. She didn't really mind and actually soon went to sleep herself. I'm just glad that Hope got along with all of the wildlife very well while we were in there area. It is always good to make new friends.
Hope found this cute little fox hanging outside of our tent and had to go and great him with a nice friendly chew.
After she was done welcoming him outside she brought him inside of the tent to let him play with her while we did our own thing.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures and I don't know how she was able to get that cute little fox to sit up all by itself. I just think that it was way cute how both of them are looking outside the tent door and really not looking at anything. I do wonder what Hope is thinking just siting there.
I guess the fox friend got a little tired because he feel over. She didn't really mind and actually soon went to sleep herself. I'm just glad that Hope got along with all of the wildlife very well while we were in there area. It is always good to make new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment