As I was cleaning the room I noticed that one of Hopes birthday presents was opened up a little bit. Now, I don't know if she did it or if her sister Lilly did it when she was walking around the room one day (Lilly is actually really good about opening up gifts) but it was ripped open all the same. It is my gift to Hope and I did such a nice job on wrapping it up that I am a little sad that it is destroyed already but what can you do but tape it up.
I think that next year I will make sure to put her presents someplace more safe and high off of the ground so that neither little girl can get at them. Also to let you know there are only 23 days left including today until her birthday and I am so excited for it to come too!
I think that next year I will make sure to put her presents someplace more safe and high off of the ground so that neither little girl can get at them. Also to let you know there are only 23 days left including today until her birthday and I am so excited for it to come too!
1 comment:
I have to let you all know that Hope did end up getting this present today because she has finished off her other one. I figure since it is opened up mostly and since she also knew what was inside that she could have it. What a lucky girl to be able to open up a present early.
Post a Comment