Thursday, January 8

Lilly Vrs. The Chair

I think all of us have moments where we just do something that is just silly. Well today was Lilly's turn to just happen to do something funny. Michael and I let her walk around the room to get some special exercise because it is really good for her. It works her legs differently then just swimming and climbing her rocks to go sun. As she was walking around the room she happen to walk under my little Winnie the Pooh rocking chair.I think that she looks really cute here; just so innocent and all. I know that this doesn't seem so silly but it became very silly and funny in just a few seconds and you just have to see how.

The funny part is that if I had kept taping you would have seen her just pop right out of the other side with no problem at all. I don't know why she got stuck on just the one side but she was stuck good enough to be actually moving that little rocking chair. I also love how Hope has to be the center of attention and walks right in front of the camera but then again isn't that what little sisters do? I have such silly girls and I don't think anyone else could have sillier ones then mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing!!! I love Lilly's coloring. She is just beautiful. I haven't really noticed it before, but I really like it!!!

Monica said...

That is fine that you haven't noticed it before, most people don't. I am planning on giving her a turtle spa day soon so that will make her coloring really come out.