I promise that I did not set this picture up at all she did this all on her own. I really don't know where she comes up with these things but the trail that she had left behind was of her little left over pieces of a raw hide bone that led to her favorite place to sleep. I wonder what other funny things she would do if I actually read her a fairy tale, any suggests?
Thursday, January 29
Hansel & Gretel...Hope Style
I hope you all know the story of Hansel and Gretet and if you do not know the story then you need to go to your library and look it up or ask a friend or something. To let you know it is not one of my favorite fairy tales and Hope has not even heard the story at all from me but she must have heard it somewhere and at one point in time because last night as I was doing something else, I looked over my shoulder to check on Hope real quick to see if she was doing fine and this is what I saw.
I promise that I did not set this picture up at all she did this all on her own. I really don't know where she comes up with these things but the trail that she had left behind was of her little left over pieces of a raw hide bone that led to her favorite place to sleep. I wonder what other funny things she would do if I actually read her a fairy tale, any suggests?
I promise that I did not set this picture up at all she did this all on her own. I really don't know where she comes up with these things but the trail that she had left behind was of her little left over pieces of a raw hide bone that led to her favorite place to sleep. I wonder what other funny things she would do if I actually read her a fairy tale, any suggests?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Silly Hope. It makes me wonder what she was thinking when she did this. Maybe she was just playing with her toy and it just happened. Maybe she is trying to tell you something? Weird.
She really does do some strange things but that just adds to her cuteness. She might have been trying to tell us something but we just never will know because she can't talk to us but maybe one day we will figure it out.
Post a Comment