Wednesday, January 21

Get Carried Away

I think that it is really funny that when you plan to only do one little thing it somehow ends up being more. Like I just wanted to add one song to my music playlist that I have been thinking about adding to it for over a week. Once I got the song on I found a couple others that I liked and put those ones on also and then I had to change the color of my player for some reason and then just decided to change the look of the background and it just kept on going. I just found it funny that I ended up changing so much just because of one little song but I did have fun so that is good. I also learned how to do something new that I have been wanting to do for months so it was well worth it.
.
(Lets see if any of you can figure out what song started it all, just a fun challenge for you.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my guess is the song that started it all was my girl. Am I right? I love that song!!!

Monica said...

You really are to good and yes that was the song. I love that song so much and it was just so perfect and all.