Michael and I were driving in the car and one night Michael noticed this sign. Well it got us both laughing really hard and we decided that we needed to take a picture of it but when it was lighter of course. So we finally made it back there and got a somewhat acceptable picture of the sign.
Isn’t that just the funniest thing ever? I never knew that our dog had a street named after her! Here is a picture of a sign that we took a long time ago when we were in Oregon.
I don't know how he does it but Michael also found this sign and it just makes me laugh because it is exactly how I feel about our dog. We have to help her discover herself and the things around her. If you ever find a sign with your name on it you should definitely take a picture of it.
Isn’t that just the funniest thing ever? I never knew that our dog had a street named after her! Here is a picture of a sign that we took a long time ago when we were in Oregon.
2 comments:
That is awesome!!! I don't think I have ever seen a sign with my name on or in it. If I ever do though I will definitely take a picture.
I will have to look for a sign with your name too, that is if you want me to do so. I do know that in California there is a street with my name on it but I have never been there, yet!
Post a Comment