While I was at the party my father was so kind to watch Hope for me and she had a lot of fun with him because she just adores him so much. Well my father was putting up the Christmas lights on the house because we are suppose to get a very big snow storm that it was just safer to put them up now. So when I got back home Hope still wanted to be outside with my father so I got my coat and just had to get some very cute pictures of her.

Isn't she just the greatest dog in the world as to be able to climb a ladder all by herself and be so very high up?

Ok, Hope is still touching the ground but it did look like she was on the ladder more didn't it? Well maybe not but it was still a very cute picture of her.

She just loved watching him climb on the roof but I also think that she is keeping a eye on him just to make sure that he is safe.

What a day at has been for both of us that I think Hope is ready for a early bed time. She looks really tired to me and I am sure that she will sleep really well tonight and a lot of the next day too.
No comments:
Post a Comment