Hope really loves playing in leaves. I think that I got her hooked onto doing it from just getting her to play in the leaf pile the first time. She also likes to take some toys with her when she plays in the leaves too.
Hope thought that it was a good idea to take her Frisbee with her into the leaf pile. I love how she has all of these leaves on her back and she really doesn’t even care. She has become one with the leaves.
I love it when she plays on her back but it is very funny when she does this little back scratch rolling thing on her back. Maybe she is getting an itch or maybe she is just trying to get the leaves off of her from before. What do you think?
Hope thought that it was a good idea to take her Frisbee with her into the leaf pile. I love how she has all of these leaves on her back and she really doesn’t even care. She has become one with the leaves.I love it when she plays on her back but it is very funny when she does this little back scratch rolling thing on her back. Maybe she is getting an itch or maybe she is just trying to get the leaves off of her from before. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment