Tuesday, November 25

TAXI!

I can not believe some of the things that I see people do while driving or even how they drive but the worst driving I see is from taxi cars. I saw two recently that were just terrible. The first car drove on the shoulder where there was no lane and passed us only to almost hit the car right in front of us because they didn't want them to get by. I just figured that the first car was in a big hurry and maybe didn't know that it was a one lane road or something like that. The second car was also very funny in that we were at a stop light and there was a apartment building on the left. Well the taxi gets on the wrong side of the road thinking it was a median and tries to turn at the light but there was no place to turn into except for the stairs that go up to the building on a hill. So then the taxi goes threw the light, still on the wrong side of the road and finally finds the parking entrance and almost gets hit by on coming traffic from that side. All of this took place in front of a police car too and the officer didn't do anything about it either. It was just a interesting day for taxis I guess.

No comments: