Yes, the party continues and so does the pictures of all the fun too.

Here Sean is helping Emi opening gifts but then all of her friends wanted to help her open up her gifts too. So a great idea came about that the person that gave Emi the gift is the one that gets to help her open it up. I think that was a wonderful idea and should be used at every little kids party if they are fine with the help from their friends.

Everyone just loves Emi so much that she really got swarmed in no time when it came to whose present to open up next.
I love that present that she got from a friend. I can't wait to see her in it either because she just looks so cute in pretty much everything.

Here are all of the children that attended the party and all just sitting so nicely too but how long do you think they could stay like that?
The video tell all of the fun that they got to have even while taking the picture. I love how Ardice (Emi's mother) suggest that everyone give her a hug in the end. You can't even see Emi in the video but I know that she didn't mind it at all. After all of the party guest returned to their homes Emi opened up some family gifts.
Yes, Matty just got away with her new toy from her grandmother but Emi is so nice and good as to let him play with it on her special day. She is just a wonderful sweet heart.

A very happy birthday girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment