My nephew, Matty, is staying over for several days this week/weekend. I love playing with him and he is just so cute that he makes life fun and interesting. He has only been here for a little while but I sure do love it and am going to hate it when he has to leave. Today during his nap time he just looked so cute and peaceful that I had to capture the moment forever.
I love it when little children are asleep and he sleeps like how my younger brother use to when he was that age. I even have a picture of him like that somewhere.
We had a lot of fun building with the Lego’s and this is a train tower that we made together. Matty picked the height of it and I am amazed that it didn’t fall down.
Here he is fixing a garage for his toy cars. I love little children’s imagination; we all should have something like that every now and again.
I love it when little children are asleep and he sleeps like how my younger brother use to when he was that age. I even have a picture of him like that somewhere.
We had a lot of fun building with the Lego’s and this is a train tower that we made together. Matty picked the height of it and I am amazed that it didn’t fall down.
Here he is fixing a garage for his toy cars. I love little children’s imagination; we all should have something like that every now and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment