One of the funniest things to do is to give a child a camera and see what they take pictures of. Matty saw that I was taking a lot of pictures of him and he wanted a turn to take some pictures too. So I made sure that he knew what button to push and that the stink was attacked to his wrist so that if the camera fell out of his hands it wouldn’t be damaged. Well here are the pictures that he took.

Here is some of the cars that we left in the bottom of the container that holds them. You can see Matty's cute little feet poking into the side of the picture.
This is a picture of a car that I had fun crashing into things. He wanted to take more but I told him that two was enough for now. I am going to do with again with him someday soon and I think we will try it outside and see what he comes up with out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment