Monday, November 10

A Child's Love

It always amazes me how children are so very loving to anyone and we have to teach them that they need to be careful with whom they should trust. Matty’s mother called him tonight and asked him what he was thankful for today. They have a Thanksgiving turkey that they put, on its tail feathers, what they are thankful for and tonight he said that he was thankful for ME! I was so happy, it was the sweetest thing ever and after he got off the phone with his mother he ran up and gave me a big hug. I just love my nephew so much and I am very glad that he loves me and is even grateful for me too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Matty is so cute!!!!!!! Thats so cute that he said he was grateful for you!!!

Monica said...

I just glad that he loves me so much that he is grateful for me. I sure am grateful for him.