Monday, November 17

Good Book to Read

Normally I do not like to read but lately I have been enjoying it a ton. I really like to read books with Michael because it is some special time that we can spend together enjoying something different. Normally we do not don’t tend to read the same kinds of books but sometimes we find something that we both like. Well we found this one book called, Dragonspell. It is really a good book because it is something that is fun and different then just the normal fairy tale kind of thing. I so recommend reading this book if you are looking for something different. Dragonspell is the first book and after we read it we were hooked. There are five books in the series and each one if a blast to read. We are just starting the last book in the series which is sad but I am interested to see what kind of things this author will come out with next.Here is what the first book and the others look like just encase you want to find it and read it too. The first book is on the very far left and continues to the right which, of course would make it the last one. If you do end up reading these books tell me what you like about them.

No comments: