I told Michael one day a long time ago that if gas ever got to be a dollar something that I would take a picture of it because I was so sure that it would never happen again with how things are going. So I am just amazed with how low it has actually gone that Michael and I went out and took a picture of it. I’m glad that he helps me keep my word because I think that is a really important thing that we all should be working for. So here it is.
We were in the car when I took the picture so I know it isn’t the best but at least you can see the price. I didn’t take the picture of this particular gas station because we go there or something like that but because that was the closet one with the lower price on it.
We were in the car when I took the picture so I know it isn’t the best but at least you can see the price. I didn’t take the picture of this particular gas station because we go there or something like that but because that was the closet one with the lower price on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment