I just love playing with my nephew Matty but it is even more fun, for me, when he plays with Hope. Hope just loves him so much and really keeps an eye out for him too. Since Matty was here yesterday for trick or treating he and his family stayed over. Which means that I got to play with Matty even more! Well he saw a picture that I had taken of Hope playing in a small pile of leaves and he wanted to jump in them too. So we went outside today to jump in some leaves.
Hope is being a funny little girl by playing with a toy of hers in the far back. At least she finally came over and played with him. Yes, she was eating some leaves that he was feeding her but she did spit them out if you didn’t notice.
I just love watching them play together! They are just so cute! That is Hopes cousin penny that is barking in the background that you hear.
I think that Hope looks cute in the pile of leaves as she is waiting for Matty to come back and play with her some more. She is really a very patient dog which is very surprising since she is still such a puppy.
Hope is being a funny little girl by playing with a toy of hers in the far back. At least she finally came over and played with him. Yes, she was eating some leaves that he was feeding her but she did spit them out if you didn’t notice.
I just love watching them play together! They are just so cute! That is Hopes cousin penny that is barking in the background that you hear.
I think that Hope looks cute in the pile of leaves as she is waiting for Matty to come back and play with her some more. She is really a very patient dog which is very surprising since she is still such a puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment