Saturday, November 1

Nephew and Nieces Costumes

I just love it when little children dress up for Halloween and they are always dressed up as the cutest things too. I haven’t seen my Nieces and Nephews dress up for a really long time so this Halloween was really special to me. It is funny but normally I don’t get really into this holiday but this year I am have been going crazy for it and being able to watch my nephew Matty do his trick or treating was made it all the more special to me. I had a lot of fun walking with him and watching him knock on doors and say, “trick or treat.” Little kids can just be so cute sometimes; well really all the time.Matty was a cute little skunk this year which I am told he was that last year too but I didn’t know that until now. He really didn’t want to hold very still for me to get any pictures of him. It is funny that I can make Hope hold stiller then him. The ring that he is holding is a glow in the dark thing in case you were wondering.This is what the back of his costume looks like. At first I didn’t know what that red mark was on then back but it is a little heart that says, “little stinker,” on it. Isn’t that just the cutest thing?Jossy is way cute as a peapod! I think that her father and mother picked out the cutest one in the bunch. She sure looks like she is ready to go out and get some candy (well maybe she is still to young for candy just yet). It sure was a lot of fun with them tonight and I am so lucky that I have such a cute nephew and a niece as them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

their costumes are adorable!!! I also love seeing little kids Halloween costumes. It's also so cute how excited they get for trick or treating!!!!

Monica said...

Matty was really excited in the begining and he was somewhat talked into trying to scare people when they answered the door when he would say, "Trick or Treat." He just needed help talking a little bit louder and it was a good way of doing it.