Monday, November 17

Matty the Giant

I love watching Matty play with his toys cars and he loves to play with them. Well my mother has this large car/driving floor mat and so he likes to play on it. She has had that thing for a very long time and it is a shame that they do not make them anymore because I would so go out and get one for my future children to play with. Here Matty is showing me the map and also asking for some help to lay it down on the floor too. I do think that he could probably do it by himself but I really don't mind helping him though.Matty thought that the mat was not laying down flat enough so he decided to step on the parts that were trying to poke up. I couldn't get the mat to lay flat either so I think his idea works well enough. I think he looks like a cute little giant in a little world. He is lucky that there are no cars to step onto yet or else he better watch were he is walking so that he doesn't hurt the new citizens or himself.Finally some cars have made it to the little mat land and we are ready to begin playing with them all. It was fun making the cars crash as we drove them onto the mat.Here Matty is with all of his cars out on the mat and Matty is having fun playing with them. I love it how he parks them and drives them around but I am the one that has fun crashing them together. Little children are so much fun to play with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love playing with kids!!! They have such great imaginations!!! Matty is so cute!!!

Monica said...

I actually had a video of him stomping on one car but he said that it was just for me to see. He is so funny and cute!