We finally found a dog park that is a nice area and has a big field for Hope to run in. It is really pretty but it doesn’t have any fenced off area for the dog. We do normally watch her really closely but we are just going to have to be even better. I am just glad that the road that is by this park is not a very busy road at all. I feel so much safer taking her to this free dog park where she can just have fun running around then the other place that those two dogs died at. Well while we were there Hope found a really big stick to play with. I think that it is funny that I have a dog that loves to play with sticks. I always wanted a dog to do that when I was a child and now I have a dog that does. My parent’s dog does not like sticks at all so it is a big deal that Hope likes them, or at least it is to me. So here is Hope with her big stick and just loving it.
The stick that she is actually chewing on was actually bigger then that but Michael was able to brake it in half somehow. He sure is a strong guy and he is all mine!
I love watching her enjoying herself and it is even cutter when she plays with Michael. He is so much better at throwing the stick for her then me that she goes to him more then me when she wants it to be tossed. I don’t mind that at all because I don’t want to get slivers either.
Sometimes she likes to tease us and not come back all of the way. Like saying, “Come and get it, if you can!” She is so funny but she is a really good dog and we sure are lucky to have her.
The one sad thing is that we couldn’t stay long because it took us some time to find the park and it has been getting darker faster lately too but at least we had some fun while we were there. We are totally going to be returning to this park again because it is just a really good family area.
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys finally found a good dog park. Thats sad that it isn't fenced in. I'm Just so happy for you guys. Where is this park at?
It is sad that there is no fence but at least she is really good about staying close to us. The park is in Salt Lake City up a hill which the park itself is really hilly but it is ok because that just means we will be getting a good work out with the dog.
Post a Comment