Friday, December 25
Christmas Morning
When I looked out the window, what did I see?
Christmas morning had finally arrived for me and it brought a surprise with it too! Now just so you know it does not snow in Oregon very often and when I saw this I was pretty shocked that it had. I even had to ask someone if that was really snow outside or not. But when you get a look at the bigger picture........
You can see it really didn't snow. Just some frost but I am fine with that too. I do like how pretty frost can be in the morning light but I am sad you can't play in it the way you can with snow. Well at least we were able to enjoy the beautiful and very cold morning that we were given.
Happily we also got to enjoy the view by a warm fire that dad was kind enough to get going for all of us. It just makes the moment all the better. Now believe it or not but Michael's family has another interesting tradition that they do. When all of us kids wake up in the morning we have to stay upstairs until mom and dad are awake. You don't even get to peek at the presents at all!! Now this is WAY different then what we do in my family. Well when we are told it is okay to come out of our rooms us kids line up on the stairs in order of age and take another picture of us together.
Here is this years family stairs picture. After we get our picture taken we are allowed to come down and see what Santa has brought. However this year Michael and I were sleeping in the living room so we got around the system a little.
Here is my very handsome husband all excited to see what he has gotten for Christmas.
If you can't tell Hope is very excited too. So I guess we better get this show on the road and stop making everyone wait but first, MERRY CHRISTMAS MORNING TO ALL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment