Wednesday, December 23

Christmas Card Wall

You know how I sent cards out? Well I actually had a few people send us a card back! I was very happy with this and excited to put them up but it took me awhile to find a spot in our apartment to display them all. I wanted to hang them on a wall because that is what my mother does. The reason it was a challenge to put the cards on a wall was because we just don't have that much wall space in our small apartment. I also have a lot of pictures hanging up that I didn't want to take down because I would worry about them getting bumped and braking. The only spot that was freed up was the wall behind the front door (when it is open) so that is where the cards went. I was so pleased to have the cards up that I just had to take a picture of it.I know it doesn't look like much but I still love it. Doesn't it just make you happy to know that there are people out in the world that are thinking of you? Well it does for me. Now that I have some cards up on my wall I can't wait for the time to take them down and scrapbook them all. Yes, I am strange.

1 comment:

Erin Lafleur said...

I love getting Christmas cards too especially the photo ones, I save them forever. :)