Wednesday, December 2

Stocking Holders

I have been wanting to get stocking holders for several years but I could never justify getting some when we didn't have a fireplace to put them on. That was one of the reasons that I was so excited to move into this apartment. It actually had a fireplace, a real one!. Which meant that I got to go out this year and look for stocking holders. YEAH!! I think this was one of my favorite date nights with Michael. He was really good and let me look around at a couple different stores but we ended up getting this very cute set from Target.I just love the little Christmas train that we got. There was a forth part to it but we didn't like that section as much so we didn't get it. We really didn't need it either since there is only three of us. I was a little surprised to find out that stocking holders really don't weigh that much but at least they weigh enough to hold the stockings up, when empty. The funnest part of the train (for me) is that its lights up and the lights change colors too! I have no idea how long I sat there after we set it up watching it change colors (Yes, I am very easily entertained with pretty Christmas lights that can change colors.). Now I just have to wait for Santa to come and fill up the stocking for us.
.
UPDATE
.
I finally did a video of the stocking holders changing color for you all to see. The video is kind of dark but it had to be so you could see the train change colors. So just sit back and enjoy the lights while listening to some Christmas music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute!!! I love that they light up too! You should take a video and show me!