Saturday, December 5

Birthday Relaxation

Since Michael's birthday was on a Saturday this year we decided that we would do something a little different and extra fun. Have a sleepover in the living room by the Christmas tree on Friday night! We left all of the pretty Christmas tree lights on so that we could enjoy it throughout the night. I also didn't want to run into anything seeing as how we had to move a few pieces of furniture to get the tree set up. It was a lot of fun and nice to just relax and take our time with whatever Michael wanted to do that day. He picked to stay in bed a bit longer and play a game. He looked so cute and comfy with Hope that I had to take a picture of them together.I don't think there is any other way that is better to enjoy your birthday morning than being all warm and spending it snuggling a puppy. I hope we can do this again for my birthday. Michael stayed like this for most of the morning or at least until he got hungry enough to get up. So now that he is up I am off to go and spoil him for the entire day.

No comments: