Friday, January 1

January Birthday Shout!

This year I am going to be doing something a little new/different with the birthday wishes at the beginning of each month. I think from now on I will call them '(whatever month) Birthday Shout'. Who knows but I may just cut it down to 'Birthday Shout'. Let me know what you think. The other thing that I am going to do that is different than before is actually use the names of the persons who's birthday falls in that month. If you haven't notice I was trying really hard to not use a persons name when I gave last years birthday shouts. Well it just got a little to confusing for me and kind of difficult to figure out how to make sure that the person I was saying happy birthday to knew it was them. I also figured that a lot of the people that I say happy birthday to on here don't read my blog so it doesn't really matter. Anyways, those are the few changes that I am making to the birthday shouts encase any of you were wondering and if you read this all the way without carrying, all I can say is sorry about that. But without further ado here is this months birthday shout. Happy Birthday to: Dan and Angela! Also happy soon to be birthday to Ardice and Sean's new baby who is suppose to be born sometime this month. Hope you all have a wonderful day and get to do something extra fun.

No comments: