Thursday, January 21

BAD DOG!!!

I can't believe I am saying those words to my dog but Hope has totally crossed the line today. I'm not sure if you know this but Michael likes to carve wood and he is really good at it. While we were dating Michael gave me this beautifully carved wooden bear. Well in our apartment there are two doors (the office and master bedroom) that cant stay open on their own. So my sweet and loving husband made me some wooden door stops. I have been using them since Michael gave them to me and they have worked wonders (especially for my sanity).
.
Now Hope has been really good about leaving the door stops alone despite the fact that she loves wood. However, today while I was gone doing Girls Activity Day, Hope decided she would give me a surprise to come home too. This is what she made for me.Yes, a big mess to clean up. It took me awhile to figure out what it was that she had obviously destroyed before it clicked in my head that the door was somewhat closed. I quickly checked and sure enough she had demolished the door stop. I know that it doesn't seem like a big deal but I really love everything that Michael makes for me. He always puts so much thought into whatever he does. Thus today I have a very bad dog who isn't going to be getting any treats for awhile. I just really hope that Michael isn't to mad at her when he finds out what she did.

No comments: