Thursday, January 7

The Gift Of Time

Today is a really important date in Michael and mines history together. It was on this day that we first meet each other and also went on our first date. Basically it was the day that everything started for us in becoming a couple. Now because of that we always try to do something extra special on this day. Well for the very first time I was bad and forgot to do something nice for Michael. I know I am totally horrible but not as horrible as forgetting our wedding anniversary (yet). Michael on the other hand did something wonderful for me.
.
For several months I have been complaining about not having my watch working. My watch actually has not been working for several years but I have kept it around because it has been with me through so many great memories and helps me remember those times. I have really needed a watch for many different occasions but since mine hasn't been working obviously I couldn't take it. Well Michael snuck my watch away from me a few days ago and got it fixed. Today he presented the watch to me as a special anniversary gift. It was so sweet of him to do that for me. I love having my watch back but what I love more is how Michael was so thoughtful in surprising me with it (or maybe he was just sick of me complaining). I just wanted to let you all know what a lucky person I am to have such a wonderful man in my life and I hope that one day I can do something extra special for him too.
.
(picture above is not what my watch really looks like. I just thought it was a cool picture.)

No comments: