Tuesday, January 26

Massive Undertaking Begins

Well I just finished having a meeting with the other leaders and I think I have already scared the newest member off. I really loaded her down with paper work. As soon as she walked through the door I handed her a bunch of things to look through that I put together last night. I wanted to make sure that she had everything she needed for this calling right up front since it took me months to get some important information. I just don't want her to come into this calling the way that I did. Once the other leader arrived we jumped right into the work before us. Overall the meeting went pretty well and we got a lot of things taken care of.
.
They did like what Michael and I had done for the stake activity day last night. Which means we are in full swing for getting this large project going. The newest leader knows how to makes these so that will be a big help for when I need it. I'm going to try and get them ready myself since it was my idea. I also figure that I am really the only one with time to do it since I don't have any kids and they both have large families to deal with. The other leader has some yarn that she is going to let me use too. It will help the girls to have a little bit more creative say in what they want their dream/friendship catchers to look like. We really want the girls to feel like they have a say in what their friendship catchers look like. I know they aren't going to be doing much of the work but I still want them to feel proud of what they have done. Well I better get to wrapping the hoops, I only have a month to do 200 so I better get started.

No comments: