.
My neighbor asked me how long have I lived with my parents at the complex? It was really hard not to laugh but I told her that I haven't lived with them for years. For some reason she was really surprised at that response and asked why. I told her that it was because I had been married for five and a half years (has that much time passed already?). After I said that the look on her face was one of complete flabbergast. She then asked me if I was 10 when I got married!!! Can you believe it?!? I know I look young, thankfully it is in my genetics, but I didn't think THAT young!
.
I couldn't help laughing that time and had to ask her how old did she think I was. She told me that I didn't look a day over 16 (nicest complement of a lifetime!). I thanked her for that but then told her my real age. She apologized for thinking that I was so young and I had to reassure her that it was fine. After that topic of conversation we didn't talk much longer because she had to go. But I still had a great time.
.
The fun part, of this story, is when I got home I had to find a picture of me when I was ten to compare to now. Sadly I could only find a picture of me when I was twelve. It isn't a very good picture but I am going to share it with you anyways and a current picture too (lucky you) to compare.
Here is me when I was twelve.............yeah I know, scarry. But it was the style then!
At least the pictures of me now isn't to horrible to look at, thankfully. Although, maybe they do look the same? I'm not sure anymore. What do you all think and don't worry you can be totally honest, it wont bother me.
Here is me when I was twelve.............yeah I know, scarry. But it was the style then!
No comments:
Post a Comment