Sunday, December 13

Birthday Candles

One day while doing a little Christmas shopping Michael and I found the perfect gift for his dad's birthday. We couldn't stop laughing it was so good. We took the gift down with us at Thanksgiving time just incase we were unable to make it for Michael's father birthday. Which was a good thing too because we couldn't make it with how the weather was acting this weekend, very nasty. It would have been wonderful to see his reaction to the gift that we got him but at least Michael's parents sent us a few pictures. Now I bet you all are dying to know what we got him so here it is.Not the cake but the candles which say, 'Lost Count.' Isn't that just terrific? I think we all get to a point in our lives when you really don't want anyone to know how old you really are turning. Either by counting all of the candles on the cake or some other method that people can do so what better way to solve that problem then with these candles.Michael's daddy holding his cake with our wonderful gift on top. I guess it is a good thing that our gift doesn't way that much or else it would have flatten the cake.Even lit up the candles still look good. I didn't know if they would when we got them because they looked really fragile. I am happy that he was able to enjoy his gift from us and hopefully they saved us a little bit of cake for when we visit them again. If not then I guess we will just have to do it all over again. Anyways, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY SHIPLEY!!! We love you!"

1 comment:

Erin Lafleur said...

Heheh those are hillarious. Love 'em