My word do children grow up fast! I keep thinking what happen to my little baby. This little guy isn't quite 8 month's old yet and he is already standing and doing the slide down/sideways walking thing (sorry but I don't know a better way to describe it). Recently he learned that he was tall enough to grab the side of our bed so it is his new favorite place to play.
When I look at this picture I just can't believe how tall he has gotten. He also does pretty well standing while just holding on with one hand. I just know it won't be long before he is walking/running all over the place. The dogs are going to LOVE that!
Seth has also learned that sometimes I store things under our bed because I can't find any other place to keep them. So of course, he has to go and check it all out.
The funny thing though is he likes to sit up when he is getting a good look at something and he is too tall now to do that when he goes under our bed. That really confused him as to why he couldn't sit up like he wanted too.
No comments:
Post a Comment