Saturday, August 31

Eight Months Old

 I can't believe how fast time is going with this little man of mine.  He is growing up so fast.  I'm actually shocked that this time around he is almost the same size as Mr. Penguino sitting down.  He has grown in so many ways.  He got his top teeth in, finally, so maybe we can all start getting some more rest around here.  He had his first haircut and I think he looks so handsome with it.

  Seth has also learned that it is much faster to crawl around on all fours then it is to army crawl.  I guess having a play date with a few kids older then him really helped.  He loves to climb up on things, especially Faith.  He has gotten great at standing while holding on to something.  Seth also likes to walk around while holding onto your hands or any item that is sturdy enough to do so.

  He is still enjoying trying new foods for the most part.  We have started to try a few fruit items too.  Some of them he likes and others he just hasn't developed at taste for them yet.  Seth has also learned to say Da Da and seems to do it a lot when Michael isn't around.  I need to get a video of him doing that so at least he can get to hear it once in a while.  Other then that Seth is still quite a ladies man and loves attention from other people.  He seems to make friends wherever he goes and everyone keeps telling me what a cute kid he is.

Seth has also really started to love playing with his special "growing buddy."  I'm excited to see what these two will do when he is older and can pretend play with him more.
 
 One other thing we are trying to teach Seth is to wave bye, bye.  He doesn't quite understand what we want him to do but I know it won't be long before he figures it out.  As you can see he is good at teaching Mr. Penguino how to do it.  Cute and funny at the same time.

No comments: