Okay, just a reminder again I am a quilter sewer and not a clothing sewer but my mother-in-law is a wonderful clothing sewer. When her kids were growing up she made all sorts of amazing cloths for them. Before Seth was born she gave us a lot of things that Michael had worn as a kid. I always get excited to try them on Seth and see just how much he looks like his daddy at that age. I hope one day to get some photos side by side of them wearing the same outfits.
I also wanted to show you how much Seth has gotten to liking his outfits. He is getting into everything right now but one of his favorite things to mess with is the laundry basket whether it is clean or dirty.
He just has fun playing with all of the cloths in there. I'm pretty sure that the first chore I will have him do will be laundry and putting away his own cloths.
No comments:
Post a Comment