Okay, I do know that spring is really over but I miss all of the beautiful colors that come with it so what better way to bring that back then do a uplifting quilt with some bright colors.
This is not how the finished quilt looks, just to let you know. This is only where I am going to be placing the blocks/bricks for the quilt. Honestly this is my second "sister" quilt that I am doing. Once again I had enough materials/fabric to make a second twin size quilt. The first quilt is done but I'm not going to take a picture of that one until this one is done and I can have them shown together. Thankfully this type of quilt doesn't take me very long to put together. The majority of the time is just spent cutting out all of the pieces which I had done before Seth was born. I just never had time or energy during my pregnancy with him to do much of anything. Of course with two very girlie quilts hopefully one day I'll have a few daughters to enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment