When we first got our little Faith she was only five months old. Well somehow time just kept on passing by so quickly and we would be busy with other crazy things in life that we would always forget to celebrate her birthday. I still feel really horrible at it because with Hope we never miss her birthday so I wanted to make sure this year we didn't forget and we also would do something special for her too. Well the day was pretty crazy and we didn't get to celebrate it the way that I had hoped too but at least we were all together as a family and Faith even got to have her grandpa and uncle come and visit for the day so it was as special as it could be.
Later that night we had a nice family celebration for her. Normally I make the doggie birthday cakes but this year I really couldn't because I couldn't take the smell (the joys of being pregnant). Thankfully daddy was kind enough to make the cake for me.
Here the birthday girl is doing wonderfully as she waits for us to sing to her. I think we have her pretty well trained don't you?
Faith cleaning up a little after eating the great cake. She only got a few presents this year. A bag of special doggy treats that she just loves and a new bone to chew on.
She actually ate half of her bone before bed time so I guess she liked her gift. Happy Birthday Faith! My very big and active three year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment