I can't believe it but I am FINALLY done with this cross stitch. Okay, actually I have been finished with making it for over a year now but it has been waiting to be framed and now it is. YEAH!!! I can't tell you enough of how it drove me nuts to just tape the thing to the wall and then when the tape wouldn't stick I would have to lay it out on my scrap booking stuff.
I also had a problem with getting the mat to fit the frame. The mat actually came with another one but they weren't stuck together well so I got to use it here. I love those by one and get one free deal (that I'm sure the store didn't realize they were doing for me). Cutting it was fun but I had to use some of my sewing stuff to do it. Hey, I'm pregnant and can be lazy at times. Although I thought it was pretty creative on how I did it. Anyways the thing is now done and just waiting to be hung up. Lets see how long that takes to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment