Sunday, January 4

A Baby Is Coming!

I feel bad for the hug amount of time it has taken me to announce the exciting news of us expecting our third child (especially since he is here now).  The reason I didn't do it before is because I wanted to get "caught up" with pictures of Seth and Sarah first and things happening in life in order of events.  Yeah, I had to toss that out the window just to get things moving and done.
 
  Well here is the very first ultra sound picture that we have of our little one.  I was so thrilled. Yes, even surprised with how quickly we were going to be having a third child to our family.  Now I do have more ultrasound pictures but not uploaded onto our computer, sorry but this is the only photo you will get to see this time around.
 
 My very favorite part of being pregnant is to think of fun ways to reveal the gender of the baby.  I  have to have close to everyone involved in the revel and this time I was able to think of a cute way to do that.

They Boys (and Faith) WIN!!!  Going to have a new brother!!!
 
This picture is for my sister.  I HATE to do belly photos because of how large I already am and I don't want to feel even worse about myself.  I take one picture at the very end of my pregnancy, before going into the hospital, and put that in my kids baby books.  No one else normally gets to see them.  Now, I am okay putting this photo up only because out of all of my pregnancy's I think this one I was actually the smallest with.

No comments: