Saturday, January 31

Everyday Moments Now

Now that we have three children it is interesting to see what is going to be our new "normal" everyday family experiences.

A guaranty is that Seth will smoother his little brother with love and affection.  Hopefully James won't mind too much as he gets older. 

I know I will be taking a whole lot more pictures with these cute little smiles.

I'm really lucky my sons are "momma boys" right now.  I love it!
 
It is going to be a lot more fun waking daddy up on a Saturday morning.  Although it really doesn't work that well when you have the oldest climb in and try to go back to sleep.

We are going to be seeing tons of brotherly love at our house.  (p.s. the boys grandmother S. made these adorable sweaters and matching hats and I just had to get a picture of them in it before they outgrew them.  It amazes me how fast kids grow!)

Going to the park will be a lot more fun because even if no one else is at they park they have each other to play with.  I am happy though to see the progress my kids are making like with Seth, he is getting really good at going down the slide by himself.  Sarah isn't totally sure about it but does enjoy it. 

As you can see, big brother must keep an eye on little brother no matter where he is.
 
Big brother is also good at keeping an eye on his little sister but for a totally different reason.  Seth doesn't like to share his little brother with anyone, even her.

A quick bedtime story for little brother.  My favorite part is how Seth is holding the book upside down.  I'll do that when both kids are in front of me so I guess Seth thought he could do it too.

I know I'll see a ton of loving goodnights as things go on.

No comments: