Now that my big boy has all of his teeth it was time to go see the dentist. He has gone with me to several of my own appointments and has done really well but that doesn't always tell you how they will do when it is their turn to sit in the chair.
Once Seth saw the dentist he was fine because our family dentist is one of his friends dad. I think it really helped that Seth already knew him because he did beyond an amazing job. They were able to do everything that they needed too. When Seth was done with his cleaning the hygienist told everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in the office how great he did and how impressed she was with him. As we left Seth got to pick out a small toy and he got a new toothbrush. He played with the toy for a little while but he has loved his new toothbrush. He loves to brush his teeth and I am very thankful for that because I'm hoping it means he won't have to deal with a lot of cavities in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment