There are times that I feel really grateful for the simple joys in life. For example, time with my family doing a fun craft together. Today we decided to finger paint a big picture.
But once he figured out it was okay to do he got really into it. Daddy wrote his name above where Seth was working and I had fun stamping the extra paint off of the lids on the side. There wasn't much paint in the little containers and they were pretty watery too but I guess that is what you get when you go for the cheaper stuff.
Our completed work of family art. Now since it was such watery paint it actually wouldn't dry so we couldn't hang it up. We had to just toss it out but I figure take a picture and hang that up and we are good. I also like that the picture is much smaller than the art project anyways.
Since today was such a family day we let Seth help cook dinner. This kid just LOVES to cook and he is really good at helping too.
I also think he is one adorable little chef. I'm just glad that he now has some aprons his own size so he can feel like a big boy helping and look like mommy and daddy when we cook. I can't tell you how excited he gets when it is time to cook something. He runs for the spot with his aprons and tries to put them on. It will be interesting to see him grow and learn to cook more things. I'm going to love having the extra help in the kitchen when he is older.
No comments:
Post a Comment