Wednesday, January 7

OCD

I'm pretty sure that I have OCD known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  I have never been tested or diagnosed by a doctor but really I'm sure I have it to some degree.  At times it has driven my husband crazy and he doesn't quite understand why I do the things that I do and worry over them so much but he still loves me.  To be honest, even I drive myself crazy with this issue.  Anyways, my husband has helped me a lot over the years to overcome some of my obsessions which is great to have that progress.  Now with being married you hear that you can rub off on each other, right?  Well one day while I came across this!

Yes, it is a stack of cups BUT they had to be done in this order and it was my husband that had to have them this way.  He told me his reasoning and I completely understood his feelings and thinking on the matter.  It was great to have him, in a small degree, feel the way I do with all of my nutty stuff.  When I took a picture of it we both just laughed about the entire thing.  I'm just now hoping I don't rub off on him too much more for this or worse my children.

No comments: