My son is way to popular and he isn't even that old yet! He got invited to share a birthday party celebration with his "birthday buddy" as we sometimes refer to him as such. Since, at this point in time, James hadn't been released from the hospital and I was doing fine on my pain meds. we decided to go. I'm so glad that we did because the entire family had a great time.
Here is Seth with his "birthday buddy." His friend was actually born the day before by about five hours but we all like to call them birthday buddy's. Even the parents of this little man call them that too.
I'm sorry that I didn't get a picture of the cake before they cut it up and handed it out to the kids. I have learned that when kids want cake, you serve them really fast.
At the party Sarah didn't want to eat or even try any of the ice cream or cake. Honestly, if she didn't look so much like me I would think that she wasn't my daughter at all. I'm glad that she is such a nice healthy kid but come on girl it is okay to have a little treat every now and again.
Our family friends were so nice that they even got Seth a little gift for him to enjoy. He was quite excited just to open it up.
They gave him a giant color page booklet that is all cars and a little Hot Wheels car to play with. Seth was in heaven for that moment. He is really big into the cars right now and coloring too.
Before we left I had to get a picture of the birthday boys with a very special gal friend who also has her birthday close to theirs. Plus, she is one of Seth's favorite friends to play with too. As you can see the other birthday boy doesn't like to have his picture taken normally. This was the best picture I could get of him.
As soon as we got home it was time for bed but Seth really wanted to color at least one page in his new book that I decided to let him stay up to do that. He was such a happy kid that it made me excited to celebrate his real birthday the next day to see his enjoyment with all we had planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment