Tuesday, January 6

Little Stocking Stuffer

I think the pain medications are really starting to affect my thinking because I had almost totally forgotten that I needed to take some photo's of James while he is still little for his birth announcement.  It really hit me when I was working on his baby book that I needed to do this so I quickly took out my camera and set up a few things.  There was also a few photos that I wanted to do just for fun for his scrapbook.
 
Now I am sorry in advance that these pictures aren't edited yet but I figure if I didn't share them now that they probably would never make it up and they are just too cute to not share.

I just love little babies all in white.  They look even more angelic than normal.  I am also pretty lucky that we had a nice white stocking too.  I know you can't see much of it in the picture but it is there.

This is his Christmas stocking.  I love that it has his initial on it.  He was beyond a perfect Christmas present for our family.

Now this is the picture that I am going to be using for his birth announcement.  I still have a little work to do on it but it will look great in the end.  I do wish that my incredible photographer sister lived closer because I'm sure she would have had a blast taking some photos for me.  She is so amazingly talented.

Of course sleeping through a photo session with mommy means that you need to take a nap.  Strange but true.

No comments: