Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy but it was the best one that I could get with how much he had to move around so I apologize in advance.
Well I can't believe it but six months have already gone by. I'm so shocked! Seth has really grown this last month. He got two bottom teeth and is already starting to go through the teething process again. Not really sure that I'm ready for round two and the lack of sleep it brings with it. Seth is a very VERY active little man. He has now mastered his army crawl and is getting to wherever he wants to be, which mostly is chasing after the dogs. He has already caught them several times and given Hope quite a scare. He is great at rolling over and over but he does that just for fun. He doesn't talk as much as he did before cause I think he is focusing more on things and trying to figure them out. He has also really started to enjoy playing with toys so that makes me happy.
A couple of not so great stuff is for some reason he has no desire to learn to stay sitting up. He just wants to keep moving and sitting is to boring for him. He also now knows when mommy puts him in his swing or play pen/crib that mommy is leaving him for a few minutes and he doesn't like that at all. He is very good at making sure to tell me so. Something that Seth is doing for just daddy (thank goodness) is an alligator death roll while he gets his diaper changed. At least this little guys knows how to keep us on our toes and I'm sure he is just wanting to help prep us for his little brother or sister that will be joining us next year.
Now a few fun pictures so you can see how hard it is becoming to get a good photo of this kid. He just had to make sure that he was the center of attention and not Mr. Penguino.
Again Seth being all over the place. He loves to kick his feet like crazy. Michael and I have decided that he needs to do some kind of running sport when he gets older to help with that extra energy that he has got. Although I have no idea where he got it from. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment