Thursday, June 27

A Different Way

For the last several weeks Seth has been only able to fall asleep on his side or his stomach.  I wrap him up in a blanket as tight as I can and lay him on his back but he still manages to get out of the blanket and roll over to get to his comfy place.  The picture above shows his favorite place to sleep.  At first this was a really big concern and scare for me because I would worry about him spitting up and then have his face right in it.  I would try to roll him back over in his sleep but that would always wake him up.  One night I realized that he actually does not spit up during the night and so he is probably okay.  I'm sure the doctor will be upset that I'm letting him sleep this way but at least he is getting the sleep that his little body needs while he goes through this teething process.

No comments: